Is moving home a new concern in your life? Have you decided to hire a removal company but you don’t know where to find one? Unfortunately, there are not many places where you can search for a removal company, but if you know the right ones; you will definitely find the one you need. And don’t even think of just picking the first SE1 and SE16 moving company you come across, you must take your time and check if they are reliable, because after all, they will be carrying your most beloved things.
• Ask around about a removal company Bermondsey. You probably have some friends or family who moved house and they can help you with this matter. It is highly advisable to ask the people closest to you, because this way you have the certainty that they won’t misguide you. Even if they can’t recommend some removal companies, they still might know a few ones which you should avoid, so asking them is a win situation no matter what.
• Internet is your best friend when none of your real friends know anything about the subject. You can either search on the internet keywords such as “removal company Bermondsey ” or “ trusted removal companies Bermondsey” or you can go on the most popular UK websites, sites which are usually for renting homes and you will find there different applications which will locate the nearest moving services providers in your area.
• Another option would be to take the phone book and look in there for the companies that offer removal services in your area. This can be quite useful as well, because you will find their phone numbers there as well.
Once you made a small list with the removal companies found in your area, you still have to decide which one to hire. These are the things you should consider when hiring the services or a company:
• Get the quotes from each one of them. This will help you decide which one to choose. Also, ask what kinds of services are included in that price and how much time will take them to complete the process. Be careful to do this well in advance as you will need time to find out these information and to decide which company suits your needs best.
• Ask about their cover insurance. This is an important aspect as well since your belongings might get damaged or lost during the process. Don’t be ashamed of asking as many questions as you want about their cover insurance such as the type and level of it.
• Another aspect you should consider before hiring a moving company is to check if they are members of The British Association of Removers. Ask them that and see what they say, if the answer is no, then ask them why aren’t they members of the association. If they refuse to answer the question, then go on the association’s website and look for them there. The last thing you’d want is to hire a scam company.
• Security is also important and it should concern you during the transportation process. Ask the company how secure your belongings are (both during the night and day) and what types of security equipments they use.